J&T Express is ready to deliver packages every day without holidays from Indonesia to Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia and China ️!
J&T International Standard Express Terms and Conditions:
1. J&T Express is ready to deliver your packages every day without holidays from Indonesia to Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia and China.
2. J&T International Standard Express services are valid for non-monthly and non-marketplace Regular deliveries, or drop off to the nearest J&T Express Drop Point/ Collection Point.
3. J&T International Standard Express service does not apply to COD and DFOD payment methods.
4. The maximum weight that can be shipped via J&T International Standard Express is 30 kg. The total length of the three sides (Length + Width + Height) of the package must not exceed 180 cm, with a maximum length of 1 side is 80 cm.
5. The Sender (in this case the Customer) who sends the goods must attach invoice documents, purchase receipts, proforma invoices, packing lists and other documents, and pack the goods properly to ensure that the packaging can protect the contents of the goods sent during the delivery process. All forms of damage & loss in shipping caused by poor packaging, are not the responsibility of J&T Express.
6. J&T Express prohibits the delivery of goods such as corpses or parts thereof, living or dead animals, illegal drugs, weapons, ammunition, other flammable materials, high-value art items, securities, money, precious metals, high-value jewelry or the like and goods prohibited by applicable laws in Indonesia, as well as goods prohibited by applicable laws in the destination country.
7. J&T Express has the right but is not obliged to inspect the shipment to ensure that the goods sent do not violate applicable laws. If without the knowledge of J&T Express, the Sender (in this case the Customer) sends the goods prohibited in point 6, then the Sender (in this case the Customer) frees J&T Express from all costs of damage and/or claims from any party.
8. J&T Express will not provide compensation to customers (in this case the Sender) due to events or things beyond the control of J&T Express, or damage due to natural disasters (Force Majeure).
9. If the package is lost/damaged during shipping, customers can file a claim according to J&T Express’ terms of delivery.
10. The maximum limit for requesting a claim for damage/loss of a package is 5 working days after the package is received.
11. If you have completed all claim documents, then J&T Express will make a claim payment of 3x of the package delivery fee, with a maximum compensation of 100 USD per AWB (airwaybill).
12. Aside from the agreement or terms and conditions written in this information, J&T Express cannot be prosecuted and burdened with agreements or other legal grounds, except with a written agreement approved by the authorized person in charge of J&T Express.
13. When delivering goods to J&T Express, the Sender (in this case the Customer) is deemed to have read and agreed to all the terms and conditions of delivery listed without any coercion from any party, and frees J&T Express from any claims or forms of compensation.
If you have questions or need other information, please visit the Help Page or contact:
24-Hour Call Center Hotline : 021-8066-1888
WhatsApp Official : +62-811-8466-188
E-mail : [email protected]
J&T International Standard Express FAQ
1. Can J&T International Standard Express Service only be used in certain areas?
J&T International Standard Express services can be used at all J&T Express Drop Point and Collection Point, shipping to Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia and China.
2. How to check the package airwaybill?
You can check the J&T Express airwaybill number at www.jet.co.id.
3. What if the customer wants to consult about the J&T International Standard Express service?
Customers can consult through the J&T Express Call Center at 021-8066-1888 or J&T Express WhatsApp Official +62-811-8466-188.
4. Does J&T International Standard Express Service shipping cost include import/export duties and tax?
The total shipping cost does not include import/export duties and tax. Customs fees can only be confirmed when the package arrives at the destination country and will be paid by the recipient. Other documents (if needed) for the clearance process are not the responsibility of J&T Express.
5.What if the package fails to deliver due to the recipient refuses to pay duty tax or refuses to receive the goods?
If the package fails to be delivered due to the recipient refuses to pay duty tax or refuses to accept the goods due to personal reasons, then the customs fees for the parcel will be borne by the sender. However, if the sender is not willing to pay and does not provide an answer within 15 days, then J&T Express has the right to take action on the packages.
6. How to file a claim?
For claim procedure, you can contact the J&T Express Call Center at Hotline 021-8066-1888. Then state the type of service and airwaybill number, and then complete the required form.
7. What if the customer sends a package containing Dangerous Goods?
For customers who intentionally send prohibited goods or dangerous goods, based on The Law of the Republic of Indonesia Article 47 number 38 Year 2009, customers will be sentenced to a maximum imprisonment of 5 (five) years or a maximum fine of Rp. 1.000.000.000,- (One Billion Rupiah) and the delivery service provider (J&T Express) cannot be held responsible for this incident.