Try the newest service that can send your package in no time, J&T Super. J&T Super is the newest service from J&T Express with premium service that prioritizes a faster and more convenient Service Level Agreement (SLA) guarantee.
ü Every J&T Super package will immediately get a package insurance guarantee at no additional cost.
ü 100% money back guarantee if the package arrives late or not in accordance with SLA *
ü Fast claim process within 1x24 hours (counting working days)
J&T Super service is the right choice for deliveries with high urgency and requires punctuality. Make sure your package is sent by J&T Express and enjoy the latest, super fast and super precise service only by using J&T Super. Get a 20% to 40% discount promo until 30 June 2021.
* Terms and Conditions of J&T Super Service Delivery:
1. The J&T Super service is currently valid in the Jakarta, Tangerang, Bekasi, Depok and Bogor (Jabodetabek) areas with a service level agreement (SLA) as follows:
Delivery to same city with order time before 10.00 AM Western Indonesian Time or pickup time before 12PM (noon), will be received on the same day before 21.00 WIB. As well as same city / different city delivery with order time after 10PM Western Indonesian Time or pickup time after 12PM (noon) will be received the next day before 12PM.
2. The Sender (in this case the Customer) who sends the goods is obliged to pack the goods properly and guarantee that the packaging can protect the contents of the shipment during the delivery process. All forms of damage & loss in shipping caused by poor packaging, are not the responsibility of J&T Express.
3. The sender is required to include an invoice for requesting a package insurance claim.
4. J&T Super service can accept goods with a maximum weight of 3 kg
5. Package weight 1-1.30 kg follows the price of 1 kg, weight above 1.30 kg follows the price per kilo. The maximum delivery weight for J&T Super services is 3 Kg.
6. J&T Express has the right but not the obligation to inspect the shipment to ensure that the goods sent do not violate applicable laws. If without the knowledge of J&T Express, the Sender (in this case is the Customer) sends the prohibited items at point 7, then the Sender (in this case is the Customer) frees J&T Express from all damage or other costs and on demands and / or lawsuit from any party.
7.J&T Express prohibits the delivery of items such as corpses or their parts, live or dead animals, illegal drugs, weapons, ammunition, other flammable materials, high-value art items, securities, money, precious metals, high value jewelery or the like and goods prohibited by applicable law in Indonesia based on the 1945 Constitution.
8. This service applies to non-marketplace delivery, or drop-off to the nearest J&T Express drop point, also applies to the pick up system.
9. If there is no complaint from the recipient when the package is delivered, the package is deemed to have been received properly and correctly.
10. The maximum limit for requesting a package damage claim is 7 working days after the package is received.
11. Packages that are considered late from the SLA are packages that are late in scanning on the airwaybill tracking system, excluding the case of the recipient who cannot be contacted by the sprinter or is not in place.
12. J&T Express will not provide compensation to customers (in this case the Shipper) due to events or things that are beyond the control of J&T Express or damage due to natural disasters (Force Majeure).
13. The sender can request claims for damaged / lost packages, as well as for package delay claims according to the system in effect at J&T Express to the J&T Express call center at 021-8066-1888.
14. Packages containing documents receive a maximum replacement of Rp. 2,000,000 (Two Million Rupiah) and packages containing goods MUST provide proof of the valid price and nominal value of the goods according to the invoice with a maximum claim of Rp. 20,000,000.- (Twenty Million Rupiah).
15. The mechanism for returning delivery fee to the recipient will be through the J&T Express call center.
16. Claim process within 1x24 hours excluding holidays / public holidays.
17. Insurance coverage does not apply to DFOD payment methods.
18. In addition to the agreement or terms and conditions written on this information, J&T Express cannot be sued and burdened with an agreement or other legal basis except with a written agreement approved by the authorized person in charge of J&T Express.
19. When delivering goods to J&T Express, the sender (in this case the Customer) is deemed to have read and agreed to all the terms and conditions of delivery stated on this airwaybill without any coercion from the party
J&T SUPER FAQ
1. How do I send packages using J&T Super?
Currently, delivery with the J&T Super service can only be done through the NON-marketplace transaction type and you can send it by dropping off or picking up packages via the nearest J&T Express drop point.
2. How is the delivery time / Service Level Agreement (SLA) calculated?
For same city delivery with the order time before 10 AM Western Indonesian Tme or pickup time before 12PM (noon), the package will arrive on the same day before 9PM (night).
For delivery to different cities with order time before 10AM Western Indonesian Time(morning) or pickup time before 12PM, packages will be received the next day before 12PM (noon).
For deliveries to different cities with an order time after 10 AM (morning) or pickup time after 12 PM (noon), will be received the next day before 12 PM (noon).
3. Is there a limit on the weight of the package and how is it calculated?
Package weight 1-1.30 kg follows the price of 1 kg, weight above 1.30 kg follows the price per kilo. The maximum delivery weight for J&T Super services is 3 Kg.
4. What is the payment system?
For drop off delivery, payment can be made in cash when the package is delivered to the drop point. If delivery is via pick up, payment can be made in cash to the J&T Express sprinter when the package is picked up.
5. Can J&T Super Service use the DFOD (Delivery fee on Delivery) payment type? And is it included in the shipping insurance service?
J&T Super serves DFOD (Delivery fee on delivery) payment types, but does not include package protection / insurance guarantees.
6. How to get the airwaybill number?
For delivery via drop off, the receipt number will be given directly by J&T Express when the package is sent via the drop point. If delivery is via pick up, the receipt number will be sent by the J&T Express admin via the contact number listed after the package is input.
7. How do I check the package airwaybill?
Checking the J&T Super airwaybill number can be done independently on www.jet.co.id/track or through the J&T Express application available on the Playstore and Appstore.
8. What if the package delivery is late to its destination?
If the package delivery is late or does not comply with the SLA, J&T Express provides a 100% money back guarantee according to the cost of sending the package to the sender.
9. How do I claim a package that is late until it doesn't comply with the SLA?
Senders can contact the J&T Express call center at Hotline 021-8066-1888. Then state the type of service and the delivery receipt number. The J&T Express team will carry out a tracing to the related party, if it is proven that the delivery is late due to J&T Express then the sender gets 100% delivery fee refund by completing the required form.
Delivery refund claims do not apply if the package does not / is late to arrive because the recipient is not there or cannot be contacted by the sprinter.
10. What if the package is damaged and lost during delivery?
Packages containing documents receive a maximum replacement of IDR 2,000,000 (Two Million Rupiah) and packages containing goods MUST provide proof of the valid price and nominal value of the goods according to the invoice with a maximum change of IDR 20,000,000.- (Twenty Million Rupiah).
11. How do I request a claim?
To carry out procedural claims, you can contact the J&T Express call center at Hotline 021-8066-1888. Then state the type of service and delivery receipt number and complete the required form.
The claim process is completed within 1X24 hours after the completion of the claim documents is submitted. (calculated on weekdays, not counting holidays or red dates).
12. What if the customer sends a package containing dangerous goods (Dangerous Good)?
Customers who deliberately send prohibited or dangerous goods are based on Article 47 of Law no. 38 Th. 2009, the customer will be sentenced to a maximum imprisonment of 5 (five) years or a maximum fine of Rp. 1,000,000,000, - (One Billion Rupiah) and the delivery service provider (J&T Express) cannot be held responsible for this incident.