Enjoy a 50% shipping discount for sending packages abroad, from Indonesia to Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and China using J&T International Standard Express.
1. Valid for drop off shipping to the nearest J&T Express Drop Point (non-monthly).
2. Applicable without the maximum pieces and weight of the package.
3. Valid only for cash/non-COD/non-DFOD payment methods.
J&T Express has the right to modify the terms & conditions without prior notice.
*International shipping to China is currently closed
For questions and other information, visit the help page or contact:
24-Hour Call Center Hotline : 021-8066-1888
Whatsapp official : +62-811-8466-188
E-mail : [email protected]
FAQ DISCOUNT 50% SHIPPING ABROAD
1. Can J&T International Standard Express Services only be obtained in certain areas?
J&T International Standard Express services can be obtained at all J&T Express Drop Points.
2. Is it possible to do delivery/pickup through the J&T Express application?
For J&T International Standard Express services, currently only valid via drop off in Drop Points.
3. Does the 50% Shipping Discount Promo for Overseas get a discount on insurance?
The 50% shipping discount promo is only valid for shipping rebates.
4. What are the terms of delivery via J&T International Standard Express service?
The Sending Party (in this case the Customer) who sends the goods is required to attach invoice documents, purchase receipts, proforma invoices, packing lists, and others, as well as package the goods properly to ensure that the packaging can protect the contents of the goods sent during the delivery process. All forms of damage & loss in shipping caused by poor packaging, are beyond the responsibility of J&T Express.
5. What if the customer sends a package containing Dangerous Goods?
For customers who intentionally send prohibited goods or dangerous goods, based on Article 47 of Law no. 38 Th. 2009, the customer will be sentenced to a maximum imprisonment of 5 (five) years or a maximum fine of Rp. 1.000.000.000,- (One Billion Rupiah) and the delivery service provider (J&T Express) cannot be held responsible for this incident