J&T Express inaugurated the Al Falah Islamic Prayer Room in Pronojiwo District, Lumajang Regency, East Java on September 23, 2022. As a global-scale shipping service company, J&T Express always continues to make positive contributions to Indonesia with various social activities including for residents of Supiturang Village affected by the eruption of Mount Semeru, so the implementation of the construction of this Islamic Prayer Room is a form of commitment and concern for the community.
The inauguration was marked by the signing of an inscription by Adriansyah Halim – Assistant CEO of J&T Express and Fandi Bakhtiar – Director of the Al Falah Social Fund Foundation and the symbolic cutting of the cone followed by a short tausiyah and prayer reading by Habib Husein Al Jufri. also attended by Babinsa, Babinkamtibmas Supiturang village, Kab. Lumajang.
"Planting Al Falah contains the meaning of Goodness and Safety, with the construction of the Al Falah Islamic Prayer Room carried out by J&T Express after the Semeru eruption that occurred some time ago, specifically for the benefit of the people of Supiturang Village, in Pronojiwo District." Said Adriansyah Halim - Assistant CEO of J&T Express.
Previously, the construction began with the laying of the first stone in February 2022 with an area of ±70 M2 which is located about 50 meters into the alley from the Pronojiwo - Lumajang highway, in collaboration with the Al Falah Social Fund Foundation (YDSF). ), J&T Express supports the need for places of worship in Supiturang village. The construction process is running smoothly and can already be used by villagers such as for worship in the month of Ramadan. Another benefit of having a prayer room close to the elementary school is that reciting activities for children can be carried out regularly every week.
The people of Supiturang Village welcomed the construction of the Musholla for the use of its citizens, it was seen that the residents were enthusiastic in the inauguration of the Al Falah Islamic Prayer Room which was accompanied by the reading of solawat with the Hadro (traditional art) group. The realization of development from the beginning to the inauguration of the Al Falah Islamic Prayer Room cannot be separated from the support of all parties, especially the Supiturang Village community, which are expected to carry out worship in appropriate places and religious activities.
Jakarta, September 4, 2022 – Customers play an important role in the company's growth. In every step of its business footprint, customers are always the top priority to achieve success. Therefore, it is important for J&T Express as a global scale shipping service provider to provide the best service to customers. In commemoration of National Customer Day or Harpelnas 2022, J&T Express shared happiness by giving 10,500 packages of snacks titled "J&T Happy Snack" to loyal customers via Drop Point in Indonesia for one week welcoming Harpelnas 2022 on September 4, 2022.
"At this Harpelnas moment, we would like to express our gratitude for the trust of customers using the J&T Express delivery service. This J&T Happy Snack activity is solely a form of our appreciation to customers in all operational areas throughout Indonesia," said Herline Septia, Brand Manager of J&T Express.
On this occasion, J&T Happy Snacks were distributed to customers who sent packages directly to J&T Express Drop points. Interestingly, after the package is registered in the system, the Customer will receive a receipt along with a parcel with a unique message that reads The Most #1 Beloved Customers. This gift represents the company's thanksgiving of gratitude as well as an effort to add value to J&T Express's closeness to customers.
Not to be missed for customers using the J&T Express application, there is a '25% Daily Shipping Discount' voucher which is valid for every regular (non-marketplace) delivery using the Regular (EZ) and J&T Super service options. It doesn't stop there, customers can use up to 5 vouchers per day during September – December 2022. In running its business, J&T Express always prioritizes corporate cultural values, namely Benfen, Sharing, and Responsibility. In this case, sharing happiness with customers is also one of the company's commitments to continue implementing the J&T Express business mission, which is to focus on customer service and efficiency as the root of service.
Celebrate the 7th anniversary of J&T Express with Stop Paying The Shipping Rates, 100% Free Shipping throughout Indonesia on August 20, 2022 through the J&T Express application.
How to Use Stop Paying The Shipping Rates Voucher
1. Download/Update the J&T Express Application to the latest version, then open J&T Express Application
2. Select the "Order" menu and select "Drop Off"
3. Fill in your shipping data and item information
4. Select the voucher column and use the Stop Pay Ongkir voucher
5. Click "Finish"!
You just drop off your package and show the barcode to the admin of the nearest J&T Express branch! The Stop Paying The Shipping Rates promo will be used immediately and you don't have to pay the shipping rates again!
Terms and Conditions Stop Paying The Shipping Rates
1. Stop Paying The Shipping Rates promo is valid at Drop Points and J&T Express Collection Points throughout Indonesia. Only valid on August 20, 2022, with operational times for each area.
2. Stop Paying The Shipping Rates is valid for non-monthly and non-marketplace Regular deliveries, or drop offs to the nearest J&T Express Drop Point/ Collection Point, and also applies to drop off and pick up systems through the J&T Express application.
3. Stop Paying The Shipping Rates promo can be used on J&T Express services, such as EZ/regular which applies throughout Indonesia as well as ECO and J&T Super which apply in operating areas. For the use of J&T Super services, there is no money back guarantee if the package arrives outside the service level agreement (SLA).
4. Stop Paying The Shipping Rates promo does not apply to COD and DFOD payment methods.
5. The maximum number of Stop Paying The Shipping Rates transactions is 5 vouchers in the application or 5 receipts/person, each weighing 3 kg/package.
6. The cost of wood packing by J&T Express is not included in the Stop Paying The Shipping Rates program. Package insurance costs may follow the terms of service of the customer's choice.
7. The Sending Party (in this case the Customer) who sends the goods must pack the goods properly and guarantee that the packaging can protect the contents of the goods sent during the delivery process. All forms of damage & loss in shipping caused by poor packaging, are beyond the responsibility of J&T Express.
8. How to order packages with the Stop Paying The Shipping Rates voucher promo can be done through the J&T Express application or Drop Off at the J&T Express branch.
9. J&T Express prohibits the delivery of goods such as corpses or parts thereof, living or dead animals, illegal drugs, weapons, ammunition, other flammable materials, high-value art items, securities, money, precious metals, high-value jewelry or the like and goods prohibited by law in force in Indonesia based on the 1945 Constitution.
10. J&T Express has the right but is not obliged to inspect the shipment to ensure that the goods sent do not violate applicable laws. If without the knowledge of J&T Express, the sender (in this case is the customer) sends the goods prohibited in point 9, then the sending party (in this case is the customer) frees J&T Express from all costs of damage or others and for claims and/or claims from any party.
11. If the package is lost/damaged during shipping, the customer can still make a claim in accordance with the applicable J&T Express delivery terms.
12. The sender must include an invoice for submitting a package insurance claim.
13. The maximum limit for submitting a claim for package damage is 7 working days after the package is received.
14. J&T Express will not provide compensation to customers (in this case the Sender) due to events or things beyond the control of J&T Express or damage due to natural disasters. (Force Majeure)
15. If you have made an insurance payment and completed all claim documents, then J&T Express will make a claim payment, the package containing the document gets a maximum replacement of IDR 2,000,000 (Two Million Rupiah) and the package containing the goods MUST provide proof of a valid price and the nominal goods according to the invoice with a maximum replacement of Rp. 20,000,000.- (Twenty Million Rupiah). If you do not use shipping insurance, then the claim will be paid for the goods listed on the invoice, or a maximum of Rp. 1.000.000,- (One Million Rupiah) for a package containing goods, and a maximum of Rp. 100.000,- (One Hundred Thousand Rupiah) for a package containing documents.
16. In addition to the agreement or terms and conditions written in this information, J&T Express cannot be prosecuted and burdened with agreements or other legal grounds except with a written agreement approved by the authorized person in charge of J&T Express.
17. When delivering goods to J&T Express, the Sender (in this case is the Customer) is deemed to have read and agreed to all the terms and conditions of delivery listed without any coercion from any party, and frees J&T Express from all claims or forms of compensation.
18. For customers who choose the direct drop off service without using an application, the package must be dropped off to the J&T Express branch on August 20, 2022 during branch operating hours. After 20 August 2022, the voucher is not valid and J&T Express has the right to refuse the delivery of Stop Paying The Shipping Rates program.
FAQ Stop Paying The Shipping Rates
1. Can the Stop Paying The Shipping Rates promo only be obtained at certain destinations?
The Stop Pay Postage promo can be obtained at all Drop Point and Collection Point J&T Express with destinations throughout Indonesia.
2. Does the Stop Paying The Shipping Rates promo also get free insurance and wood packing?
The Stop Paying The Shipping Rates promo is only valid for 100% Free Shipping throughout Indonesia.
3. How to check the package receipt?
Checking the J&T Express receipt number can be done independently at www.jet.co.id / track through the J&T Express application available on Playstore and Appstore.
4. Can the customer get the Stop Paying The Shipping Rates, if there is a change of AWB/receipt number on August 20 when the delivery takes place?
The Stop Paying The Shipping Rates is valid for non-monthly and non-marketplace Regular deliveries, or drop offs to the nearest J&T Express Drop Point / Collection Point, and also applies to drop off and pick up systems through the J&T Express application.
5. How to make a claim?
To carry out claim procedures, you can contact the J&T Express call center at Hotline 021-8066-1888. Then state the type of service and delivery receipt number and complete the required requirements form.
6. What if the customer sends a package containing Dangerous Goods?
For customers who intentionally send prohibited goods or dangerous goods, based on Article 47 of Law no. 38 Th. 2009, customers will be sentenced to a maximum imprisonment of 5 (five) years or a maximum fine of Rp. 1.000.000.000,- (One Billion Rupiah) and the delivery service provider (J&T Express) cannot be held responsible for this incident.
J&T Express greets orphanage children in order to welcome National Children's Day which is commemorated in July every year. Bringing as many as 740 children's toys with various types of functions for education, hobbies, and others as well as providing encouragement to some orphans and children with special needs who are in the Bhakti Luhur Orphanage and Tunas Bangsa Children's Orphanage in the Jakarta area on 7-8 July 2022.
J&T Express Brand Manager, Herline Septia, said that in addition to continuing to innovate to maximize delivery, J&T Express also instills the value of sharing with others. "Our commitment to providing the best service is certainly balanced with gratitude for sharing. This visit to these extraordinary children is a form of our concern for others, in this momentum are children who do not have the same opportunity to play with their families and friends. like other children in general," she said.
J&T Express donated various items using box cars filled with toys, folding tables, drawing equipment, and others sent to each orphanage. The children's happy smiles radiated with the J&T Express sprinters, some welcomed them with cheerful gymnastics, some even showed their singing talent. The caretaker of the orphanage welcomed and expressed his gratitude for the happiness support given to the children, “Here the majority are children with special needs, educational toys are very helpful for their creativity. We thank J&T Express for their concern, hopefully this visit will give the children more enthusiasm,” said Sr. Meng Alma, the manager of the Bhakti Luhur orphanage.
Likewise, when giving children toys symbolically to the Anak Tunas Bangsa orphanage, Mrs. Endang as the caretaker of the orphanage expressed her gratitude while taking J&T Express around the orphanage to greet the children who were playing, "Thank you to J&T Express for your visit and support for the children. children, I hope this happiness can spread the spirit for our children and all Indonesian children,” she said.
During the activity, J&T Express consistently implemented health protocols and wore masks during visits to orphanages, in order to maintain mutual comfort, given the ongoing pandemic conditions, with this visit it is hoped that this visit can establish friendship and a sign of love for Indonesian children as the next generation.
J&T Express held an internal program in the form of Education Appreciation for outstanding sons and daughters of all J&T Express employees in Indonesia. This program is valid for education levels at the elementary / junior high / high school level or equivalent, in the period from 1 July to 30 November 2022.
The mechanism for the announcement of the selected candidates will be carried out in 3 periods. The program is hosted by PT Global Jet Express and here is a brief overview of its requirements:
Participants are sons / daughters of J&T Express employees by attaching certain documents.
Participants receiving the education award are the sons/daughters of employees who have NISN who are currently studying at the elementary/junior high/high school level or equivalent with the minimum education period taken is grade 2 SD or equivalent and a maximum grade 12 SMA or equivalent in Odd Semesters.
The education appreciation tax is borne by the participants.
Participants are allowed to register more than one child's name registered in one employee's Family Card, for J&T Express will only choose one name that has the opportunity to become a candidate for the Education Appreciation.
The application period for this program is from July to November 2022.
The announcement of the winners of the education appreciation will be carried out in 3 stages through the company's internal platform and also on the official social media of J&T Express HQ Jakarta.
Participants who value education must be free from criminal acts, drugs, and others that violate the law in Indonesia. PT. Global Jet Express has the right to disqualify the participant if it is found that the participant's behavior violates the law in Indonesia.
For more information, please contact the HRD of each region.
Enjoy a 50% shipping discount for sending packages abroad, from Indonesia to Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and China using J&T International Standard Express.
1. Valid for drop off shipping to the nearest J&T Express Drop Point (non-monthly).
2. Applicable without the maximum pieces and weight of the package.
3. Valid only for cash/non-COD/non-DFOD payment methods.
J&T Express has the right to modify the terms & conditions without prior notice.
*International shipping to China is currently closed
For questions and other information, visit the help page or contact:
24-Hour Call Center Hotline : 021-8066-1888
Whatsapp official : +62-811-8466-188
E-mail : [email protected]
FAQ DISCOUNT 50% SHIPPING ABROAD
1. Can J&T International Standard Express Services only be obtained in certain areas?
J&T International Standard Express services can be obtained at all J&T Express Drop Points.
2. Is it possible to do delivery/pickup through the J&T Express application?
For J&T International Standard Express services, currently only valid via drop off in Drop Points.
3. Does the 50% Shipping Discount Promo for Overseas get a discount on insurance?
The 50% shipping discount promo is only valid for shipping rebates.
4. What are the terms of delivery via J&T International Standard Express service?
The Sending Party (in this case the Customer) who sends the goods is required to attach invoice documents, purchase receipts, proforma invoices, packing lists, and others, as well as package the goods properly to ensure that the packaging can protect the contents of the goods sent during the delivery process. All forms of damage & loss in shipping caused by poor packaging, are beyond the responsibility of J&T Express.
5. What if the customer sends a package containing Dangerous Goods?
For customers who intentionally send prohibited goods or dangerous goods, based on Article 47 of Law no. 38 Th. 2009, the customer will be sentenced to a maximum imprisonment of 5 (five) years or a maximum fine of Rp. 1.000.000.000,- (One Billion Rupiah) and the delivery service provider (J&T Express) cannot be held responsible for this incident